Friday, May 18, 2007

This Joke Hurts!

On the local news daily yesterday, a woman was detained by the police for investigation on Attempt to hijacking a plan. The woman told the police, " I was just joking when I said I can hijack the plane."



The woman was detained because the pilot alerted the ground police on an attempt to hijack the plane before the plane landed on the airport. The woman was said to asked to view the plane landing through the cockpit for her 1 and 3 years old daughter. Her request was denied and was asked to go back to her seat for the landing. She was heard to tell the air stewardess that although her 1 and 3 years old were too young, she is old enough to hijack the plane when she wanted to. The steward then informed the pilot who then alerted the police before landing.



The woman was detained by the police for investigation and that was what she said when she was caught " I was just joking when I siad I can hijack the plane."

Hmms Some Jokes really Hurt!